The Official RAPID DIVER Forum
Please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved?

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite name brand manufacturer

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap36%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 9 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap16%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap4%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap8%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap20%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap4%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_lcap8%Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 25

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Empty Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved?

Post by Rapid Diver Sun May 31, 2009 7:15 pm

This is a great place post your wish list for the Rapid Diver system. I have the privilege of being able to mock up new ideas and getting those new modifications tested out quickly to see how they work. Sometimes new ideas work and sometimes they don't...but is always worth doing. What would you like to see, or what do you think could be added to the system?

Chris

Last edited by Rapid Diver on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Rapid Diver

http://www.RapidDiver.com

Back to top Go down

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Empty Fin-less diving in the works

Post by Rapid Diver Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 am

Run, jump, climb....no fins needed. More details coming soon!

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Rapid_15

Rapid Diver

Back to top Go down

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Empty Re: Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved?

Post by ndboymb Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am

What wetsuit is that in the picture?

ndboymb

Back to top Go down

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Empty DiveMAN wetsuit

Post by Rapid Diver Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Just a 2 mil Scubapro wetsuit...nothing special here...it is just an easy wetsuit to put on the manniquin.

For wetsuits I recommend the O'neil (pshyco 2) or Pinnacle lines. More on these wetsuit lines in a future post.

Chris

Rapid Diver

Back to top Go down

Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved? Empty Re: Rapid Diver R/D What would you like to see improved?

Post by SKTFM Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

(What would you like to see, or what do you think could be added to the system?)

It would be good if You could use this system with a dry-suit. The Unit covers most DS inflator valves on the chest.

Is there a cold water version I am not aware of?

Thanks!

SKTFM

SKTFM

Back to top Go down

Post by SKTFM Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm

AWESOME!

Soon...Very soon.. I will be able to get one of my very own!

Thanks for the Reply!

SKTFM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down