The Official RAPID DIVER Forum
Please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment

4 posters

Go down

Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment  Empty Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 am

The Official Rapid Diver Forum/RapidDiver.com has donated over $30,000 worth of dive equipment to qualifying dive rescue teams that has resulted in rescues that saved lives.

During these tough economic times, many dive rescue teams are going without the critical dive rescue equipment that is designed to save lives. This unfortunately results in the needless loss of lives.

Statistics provided by FARS and the CDC show that 10,000 vehicles go into water each year in the US, with 300 fatalities. The leading state for fatalities is Florida followed by California, Louisiana,Idaho, and Indiana. Most drowning's occur in 3 ft or less from the surface.

Our goal is to directly support one Dive Team per month with $2500 worth of critical dive rescue gear: 2 Rapid Diver Responder's,cases, mask,Trauma shears, ResQme window breaker tool

If you would like to help fund a Rescue Dive Team please contact me directly at Chris@RapidDiver.com

Thank you in advance for your support.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://rapiddiver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment  Empty Re: Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

I have a Rapid Diver rig I would like to donate to a rescue dive team, it is lightly used and has a current annual on the scuba equipment

I am located in WA State

please contact me

Scott

Back to top Go down

Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment  Empty Re: Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment

Post by firediver65 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

If you still have the rig I would like it for our team in Florida. Call me at 239-825-8039.

firediver65

Back to top Go down

Donations for Dive Rescue Equipment  Empty Greetings, I have been training with outside agencies and attempting to start a Water Rescue/Dive Recovery Team in my County. I am in need of much equipment. tim.rosson@iowacounty.org or 608-341-6426

Post by TRosson Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:43 am

Guest wrote:I have a Rapid Diver rig I would like to donate to a rescue dive team, it is lightly used and has a current annual on the scuba equipment

I am located in WA State

please contact me

Scott

TRosson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Diver Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

Besides the Assistance for Fire Fighter Grant AFG Grant and the Port Securtiy Grant PSGP Grant there is another option worth considering for obtaining critical need rapid response dive equipment and that is through a Lease to Own lease program.

There are many real benefits of lease to own programs. For more information check out LeaseExperts.com

Rapid Diver

http://www.RapidDiver.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down